TICKETS: $20 in advance; $25 at the Door.
DATE/TIME: 6:30 to 9:30 PM, Tuesday June 4, 2019
All are welcome. Limited seats available.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Get one of only 12 seats to experience an Intimate and interactive singing and drumming circle with Brenda MacIntyre. Receive Medicine Wheel teachings and a special live performance and New Moon Ceremony with Brenda MacIntyre.
~ Round 1 East (Mind/Air): Welcome Song + Intro/Gratitude/Intentions Circle
~ Round 2 South (Spirit/Fire): Live Performance & Singalong, New Moon Chocolate Ceremony
~ Round 3 West (Emotions/Water): Singing & Drumming Circle
~ Round 4 North (Body/Earth): Grounding and Sharing Circle + Travelling Song
WHAT TO BRING:
* Your own mug so you can Pay What You Can on Coffee, Mochas, Drinking Chocolate and Tea.
* Reusable Container for savings on delicious direct-trade cacao dark chocolate and other healthy treats.
* Your own water bottle or cup (Chocosol will provide cold water to refill your bottle/cup and hot water to top up any tea you purchase. You will need water to keep you hydrated as we run energy through our bodies).
* Your Hand Drum IF you have one (any kind), or you can borrow a shaker from me if you like.
* Yoga Mat or Cushion if you prefer to be on the floor.
* Sacred Item to be blessed on the New Moon altar (optional).
IMPORTANT: Drug-free, Alcohol-free Sacred Space, respecting cultural and venue protocols. Fragrance-free Zone: No artificial perfumes or colognes and please keep natural scents to a minimum. Many highly sensitive people (including Brenda) are allergic.
Brenda’s events promote inclusion and equality in a fun, interactive, safe, non-judgmental format… and you will NEVER be forced to do anything you don’t want to do.